1. Avila‐Nava A, Noriega Lilia G, Tovar Armando R, et al. Food combination based on a pre‐hispanic Mexican diet decreases metabolic and cognitive abnormalities and gut microbiota dysbiosis caused by a sucrose‐enriched high‐fat diet in rats. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2016; 61(1): 1501023.
2. Nakhaei H, Mogharnasi M, Fanaei H. Effect of swimming training on levels of asprosin, lipid profile, glucose and insulin resistance in rats with metabolic syndrome. Obesity Medicine. 2019; 15:100111.
3. Sherafati MM, Daryanoosh F, Mohammadi M, Kooshki JM, Alizadeh PH. The effect of eight-week intense sprint exercise on plasma levels of vaspin and chemerin in female sprague-dawley rats. Daneshvarmed. 2013; 21(107): 31-8.
4. Kim D H, Do M S. BAFF knockout improves systemic inflammation via regulating adipose tissue distribution in high-fat diet-induced obesity. Experimental & molecular medicine. 2015; 47(1): e129.
5. Nornematolahi S, Ghazavi S M, Soltani M. The effects of 8 weeks aerobic exercise on levels of homocysteine, HS-CRP serum and plasma fibrinogen in type II diabetic women. Life Science Journal. 2013; 10.
6.Patrick Yue, Hong Jin, Marissa Aillaud, Alicia C Deng, Junya Azuma, Tomoko Asagami, et al. Apelin are necessary for the maintena (ISI). Life Science Journal nce of insulin sensitivity, Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 298: 59-67.
7. Kwon H, Pessin JE. Adipokines mediate inflammation and insulin resistance. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2013; 4:71.
8. Salimi Avansar M, Abdolsaleh Zar. Comparing the effect of endurance and high intensity Iinterval trainings on levels of chemerin and protein of c-reactive plasma in obese children. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ). 2017; 20(119): 54-66.
9. Rima Chakarouna, Matthias Raschpichler a, Nora Klöting b, Andreas Oberbach c, Gesine Flehmig a, Matthias Kerna, et al. Effects of weight loss and exercise on chemerin serum concentrations and adipose tissue expression in human obesity. Metabolism clinical and experimental. 2012; 61:706-714.
10. Ernst MC, Sinal CJ. Chemerin: at the crossroads of nflammation and obesity. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 21: 660-7.
11. Yamawaki H. Vascular Effects of novel adipocytokines: focus on vascular contractility and inflammatory responses. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011; 34:307-310.
12. Ghanbarzadeh M, Kazemi AR. The comparison of three different concurrent trainingon chemerin plasma levels, insulin resistance and physical performance of older women. Journal of Knowledge & Health. 2016; 10(4):40-47.
13. Berg V, Sveinbjörnsson B, Bendiksen S, Brox J, Meknas K, Figenschau Y. Human articular chondrocytes express ChemR23 and chemerin; ChemR23 promotes inflammatory signalling upon binding the ligand chemerin21-157. Arthritis research & therapy. 2010; 12(6): R228.
14. Kazemi AR. Effects of 8 weeks of aerobic training on serum levels of chemerin, omentin-1 and insulin resistance in overweight women. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2018; 11(11): 68-76.
15. Rafiei Ali, Azamian Jazi Akbar, Banitalebi Ebrahim. Effect of a 12-week aquatic exercise on serum chemerin levels in men with type 2 diabetes. Iranian Journal of Rehabilitation Research in Nursing (IJRN). Fall. 2018; 5(1).20-26
16. Nazarali P, Mosayebi Z, Fathi R, Hanachi P. The effect of 8 weeks intense resistance training on plasmalevels of chemerin and insulin in male rats. Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences. 2013; 9(1).
17. Hosseini M, Eftekhar B, Riyahi Malayeri Sh. Effect of interval training with curcumin consumption on some adipokines in menopausal obese rats. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2017; 16(6): 505-16.
18. Mattu HS, Randeva HS. Role of adipokines in cardiovasculardisease. J Endocrinol. 2013; 216:17-36.
19. Viviana Aursulesei, Daniel Timofte, Liliana Mmititelu Tarau, Veronica Mocanu, Razan Alnamat, Victor Cristina Aursulesei, et al. Circulating chemerin levels, anthropometric indices and metabolic profile in morbid obesity. REV.CHIM. (Bucharest). 2018; 69(6): 1419-1423.
20. Salarmohammadi Sadollah, Mogharnasi Mehdi, Marefati Hamid, Aminizadeh Soheil, Hajghani Mahnaz. The effects of endurance training with testosterone injection on Chemerin and Apelin levels in rats with ischemic heart disease. Journal of Practical Studies of Biosciences in Sport. 2015/2016; 3(6), Fall & Winter.
21. Gagnon J, Anini Y. Insulin and norepinephrine regulate ghrelin secretion from a rat primary stomach cell culture. Endocrinology. 2012; 153(8): 3646-3656.
22. Santos-Carvalho A, Alvaro A R, Martins J, Ambrósio A F, Cavadas C. Emerging novel roles of neuropeptide Y in the retina: from neuromodulation to neuroprotection. Progress in neurobiology, 2014; 112: 70-79.
23. Lee MK, Chu SH, Lee DC, An KY, Park JH, Kim DI, et al. The association between chemerin and homeostasis assessment of insulin resistance at baseline and after weight reduction via lifestyle modifications in young obese adults.Clin Chim Acta. 2013; 421: 109-15.
24. Senaphan K, Kukongviriyapan U, Sangartit W, Pakdeechote P, Pannangpetch P, Prachaney P, et al. Ferulic acid alleviates changes in a rat model of metabolic syndrome induced by high-carbohydrate, high-fat diet. Nutrients. 2015; 7(8): 6446-6464.
25. Homayounfar R, Ehrampoush E, Koohpaye S A, Meshkibaf M H, Taghizade S, Almasi A, Zand H. Diet-induced metabolic syndrome model in rats. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 2(4): 288-296.
26. Rohman M S, Lukitasari M, Nugroho D A, Nashi W, Nugraheini N I P, Sardjono T W. Development of an experimental model of metabolic syndrome in sprague dawley rat. Research Journal of Life Science. 2017; 4(1): 76-86.
27. Rocha G L d, Crisp AH, de Oliveira M R, Silva C A d, Silva J O, Duarte A C, et al. Effect of high intensity interval and continuous swimming training on body mass adiposity level and serum parameters in high-fat diet fed rats. The Scientific World Journal. 2016.
28. Zahedi Hadi, Maghsoud Peeri, Mehdi Hedayati. The effect of 14 weeks of aerobic training together with resveratrol supplementation on protein levels of UCP-1, SIRT1, PGC-1α in liver tissue, dubcutaneous fat and visceral fat in male rats. J Sport Biosciences. Spring. 2019; 10(1): 58-39.
29. Rui-zhen Ren, Xu zhang, Jin Xu, Hai-qing Zhang, Chung-xiao yu, Ming-feng Cao, et al. Chronic ethanol consumption increases the levels of chemerin in the serum and adipose tissue of humans and rats. Journal; Acta Pharmacologica Sinica. 2012; 33(5):652-659.
30. Min Liu, Xiaojing Lin, Xiaohui Wang. Decrease in serum chemerin through aerobic exercise plus dieting and its association with mitigation of cardio-metabolic risk in obese female adolescents. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. aop. Received October 19, 2017; accepted November, 28, 2017.
31. Saremi A, MoslehAbadi MF, Parastesh M. Effect of twelwe-week strenght training on serum chemerin,TNF-a(tumor necrosis factor-alpha) and CRP(C-reactive protein) level in subjects whit the metabolic syndrome. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011; 12: 536-43.