1. Heilbronn LK, Noakes M, Clifton PM. Energy Restriction and Weight Loss on Very-Low-Fat Diets Reduce C-Reactive Protein Concentrations in Obese, Healthy Women. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2001; (21): 968-970.
2. Forsythe LK WJ, Livingstone MB. Obesity and inflammation: The effects of weight loss. Nutr. Res. Rev. 2008; 21(2): 117-133.
3. Bremer AA JI. Adipose tissue dysfunction in nascent metabolic syndrome. Journal of Obesity. 2013; (8): 1-8.
4. Bruce Clinton R, Hawley John A. Improvements in insulin resistance with aerobic exercise training: a lipocentric approach. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004; (36): 1196–1201.
5. Aronson PB, O Zinder, A Kerner, W Markiewicz, O Avizohar, GJ Brook and Y Levy. Obesity is the major determinant of elevated C-reactive protein in subjects with the metabolic syndrome. International Journal of Obesity. 2004; 28(5): 674-679.
6. Choi MS, Jung UJ. Obesity and Its Metabolic Complications: The Role of Adipokines and the Relationship between Obesity, Inflammation, Insulin Resistance ,
Dyslipidemia and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Int J Mol Sci. 2014; (15): 6184-6223.
7. Auguet Teresa YQ, David Riesco, Beatriz Morancho, Ximena Terra, Anna Crescenti, et al. New adipokines vaspin and omentin. Circulating levels and gene expression in adipose tissue from morbidly obese women. BMC Medical Genetics. 2011; (12): 60-65.
8. Celia M. de Souza, Batista R. ZY, Mi-Jeong Lee, Nicole M. Glynn, Dao-Zhan Yu, Jessica Pray, et al. Omentin Plasma Levels and Gene Expression Are Decreased in Obesity. DIABETES. 2007; (56): 1655-1661.
9. Dimas IJ, K. Thomas, R. Adipose tissue, inflammation and cardiovascular disease. Rev Assoc Med Bras. 2010; (56): 116-121.
10. Grigorios Panagiotou LM, Brian Nab, Kenneth J. Mukamal, Christos S. Mantzoros. Circulating irisin, omentin-1, and lipoprotein subparticles in adults at higher cardiovascular risk. Metabolism Clinical and Experimental. 2014; (63): 1265–1271.
11. Abbenhardt C, McTiernan A, Alfano CM, Wener MH, Campbell KL, Duggan C, Duggan C, Foster-Schubert K E, Kong A,Toriola A.T,Potter J.D, Mason C, Xiao L, Blackburn G.L, Bain C, Cornelia M. Ulrich. Effects of individual and combined dietary weight loss and exercise interventions in postmenopausal women on adiponectin and leptin levels. Journal of internal medicine. 2013; 274(2): 163-175.
12. Adriana F, Alina P, Catalin C, Romeo G, Anca D,Loan Andrei V, Cornel C, Loana Delia P, Soimita S. Increased Chemerin and decreased Omentin-1 levels in morbidly obese patients are correlater with insuline resistance, oxidative stress and chronic inflammation Clujul Medical 2014; 87(1): 19-26.
13. André Tchernof AN, Cynthia K. Sites, Philip A. Ades, Eric T. Poehlman. Weight-loss reduces C-reactive protein levels in obese postmenoposal women. Circulation. 2002; 105(5): 564-569.
14. Aronne LJ, Isoldi K. Cardiovascular disease in obesity: a review of related risk factors and risk reduction strategies. J Clin Lipidol. 2007; 1(6): 575-582.
15. Lesná J, Tichá A, Hyšpler R, F Musil F,Bláha V, Sobotka L, Zadák Z and Šmahelová A. Omentin-1 plasma levels and cholesterol metabolism in obese patients with diabetes mellitus type 1: impact of weight reduction, Nutrition & Diabetes. 2015; (5): 1-6.
16. Saremi A, Asghari, M. Ghorbani, A. Effect of aerobic training on serum omentin-1 and cardiometabolic risk factors in overweight and obese men. J Sport Sci. 2010; 28(9): 993-998. [In Persian].
17. Tokura YT, Nakata, Y. Lee, D.J. Ohkawara, K & Tanaka, K, Effects of aerobic exercise and obesity phenotype of abdominal fat reduction in response to weight loss. Int J of obesity. 2005; (12): 1259-1266.
18. Stewart LK FM, Campbell WW, Craig BA, Robinson JP, Timmerman KL, et al. The influence of exercise training on inflammatory cytokines and C-reactive protein. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007; (39): 1714-1419.
19. Michael Nobel, Guidelines for exercise testing and prescription, Tenth edition, American Collage of Sports Medicine, Wolters Kluwer. 2018: 345-355
20. Lawrence D Hayes, Gordon F Bickerstaff and Julien S Baker, Acute Resistance Exercise Program Variables and Subsequent Hormonal Response. J Sports Med Doping Stud. 2013; (3): 2-10.
21. Matheus Amarante do Nascimento, Edilson Serpeloni Cyrino, Fábio Yuzo Nakamura, Marcelo Romanzini, Humberto José Cardoso Pianca and Marcos Roberto Queiróga. Validation of the Brzycki equation for the estimation of 1-RM in the bench press. Rev Bras Med Esporte. 2007; 13(1): 125-127
22. Mariana C Calle and Maria Luz Fernandez. Effects of resistance training on the inflammatory response. Nutr Res Pract. 2010; (4): 259-269.
23. Roger Ston & Thomas Reilly. Kinantheropometry and Exercise physiology Laboratory Manual (Tests. Procedures and data), 3 ed: Routledge; 2009; 325-365.
24. Cai RC WL, DI JZ, Yu HY, Bao YQ, Jia WP. Expression of omentin in adipose tissues in obese and type 2 diabetic patients. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009; 89(6): 381-384.
25. Tan BK AR, Farhatullah S, Lewandowski KC, O'Hare P, Lehnert H, et al. Omentin-1, a novel adipokine, is decreased in overweight insulin resistant women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Ex vivo and in vivo regulation of omentin-1 by insulin and glucose. Diabetes. 2008; 8(57): 801-808.
26. George P. Nassis KP, Katerina Skenderi, Maria Triandafillopoulou, Stavros A. Kavouras, Mary Yannakoulia, George P. Chrousos, Labros S. Sidossis. Aerobic exercise training improves insulin sensitivity without changes in body weight, body fat, adiponectin, and inflammatory markers in overweight and obese girls. Metabolism. 2005; (14): 1472–1479.
27. Hammet CJK PH, Baldi C, Varo N, Schoenbeck U, Ameratunga R. Effects of exercise training on 5 inflammatory markers associated with cardiovascular risk. Am Heart J. 2006; 151(2): 367-368.
28. Kasapis C, Thompson PD. The Effects of Physical Activity on Serum C-Reactive Protein and Inflammatory Markers. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2005; 45 (10): 1563-1569.
29. Donges CE DR, Drinkwater EJ. Effects of resistance or aerobic exercise training on interleukin-6, C-reactive protein, and body composition. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010; 42(2): 304-313.
30. Martins RA NA, Coelho-Silva MJ, Veríssimo MT, Teixeira AM. The effect of aerobic versus strength-based training on high-sensitivity Creactive protein in older adults. J Appl Physiol. 2010; 110(1): 161-169.
31. Davis WJW, Daniel T. Andrews, Ryan G. Elkind, Les M. Davis, W Bart. Concurrent training enhances athletes› cardiovascular and cardio respiratory measures. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2008; 22(5): 1503-1514.
32. Sardar MAG, A. Ramezani, J. The Effect of 8-weeks of regular physical activity on blood glucose, body mass index, maximal oxygen uptake (Vo2max) and risk factors cardiovascular diseases in patients with type of 1 diabetes mellitus: Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2009; 12(2): 91-97. [In Persian].
33. Mauro Felippe FM, Alessandra Cordeiro SR, Erica Patricia G, Anibal Sanchez M, Rosely S. Changes in body weight, C-reactive protein, and total adiponectin in non-obese women after 12 months of a small-volume, home-based exercise program. Clinics. 2013; 68(8): 1121-1127.