1. kushner R.F. Weight loss strategies for treatment of obesity. Cardiovasc Dis. 2014; 56(4): 465-472.
2. Asia Pacific Cohort Studies Collaboration. The burden of overweight and obesity in the Asia-Pacific region. Obes Rev. 2007; 8(3): 191-196.
3. Felig P, Frohman L.A. Endocrinology & Metabolism. 4th ed. International Edition. 2011; 253-255.
4. World Health Organization. Obesity preventing and managing the global epidemic. WHO, Geneva. 1998.
5. Prentice AM. The emerging epidemic of obesity in developing countries. Int J Epidemiol. 2006; 35: 93-99.
6. World Health Organization. Obesity and Overweight. July 2009, http://www. who.int/ mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/index.html.
7. Lim S, Choi SH, Koo BK, Kang SM, Yoon JW, Jang HC, Choi SM, Lee MG, Lee W, Shin H, Kim YB, Lee HK, Park KS. Effects of aerobic exercise training on C1q tumor necrosis factor α-related protein isoform 5 (myonectin): association with insulin resistance and mitochondrial DNA density in women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 97(1): E88-93.
8. Wasserman DH, Ayala JE. Interaction of physiological mechanisms in control of muscle glucose uptake. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2005; 32(4): 319-323.
9. Henningsen J, Rigbolt KT, Blagoev B, Pedersen BK, Kratchmarova I. Dynamics of the skeletal muscle secretome during myoblast differentiation. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2010; (9): 2482-2496.
10. Seldin MM, Tan SY, Wong GW. Metabolic function of the CTRP family of hormones. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2014; 15 (2): 111-123.
11. Shapiro L, Scherer PE. The crystal structure of a complement-1q family protein suggests anevolutionary link to tumor necrosis factor. Curr Biol. 1998; (8): 335-338.
12. Park SY, Choi JH, Ryu HS, Pak YK, Park KS, Lee HK, Lee W. C1q tumor necrosis factor-related protein isoform 5 is increased in mitochondrial DNA-depleted myocytes and activates AMP-activated protein kinase. J Biol Chem. 2009; (284): 27780–27789.
13. Moller DE, Kaufman KD. Metabolic syndrome: a clinical and molecular perspective. Ann Rev Med. 2005; (56): 45-62.
14. Choe HY, Park JW, Lee N, Hwang SY, Cho GJ, Hong HC, Yoo HJ, Hwang TG, Kim SM, Baik SH, Park KS, Youn BS, Choi KM. Effects of a Combined Aerobic and Resistance Exercise Program on C1q/TNF-Related Protein-3 (CTRP-3) and CTRP-5. Diabetes Care. 2013; 36(10): 3321-3327.
15. Gibala M J, Little J P, Macdonald M J, Hawley J A. Physiological adaptations to low volume high-intensity interval training in health and disease. J Physiol. 2012; 590 (5): 1077-1084.
16. Heydari M, Freund J, Boutcher S.H. The effect of high-intensity intermittent exercise on body composition of overweight young males. J Obes. 2012; 2012: 1-8.
17. Glaister M, Hauck H, Abraham C.S, Merry K.L, Beaver D, Woods B, McInnes G. Familiarization, reliability, and comparability of a 40-m maximal shuttle run test. J. Sports Sci. Med. 2009; 9(1): 77-82.
18. Matthews DR, Hosker JP, Rudenski AS, Naylor BA, Treacher DF, Turner RC. Homeostasis model assessment: insulin resistance and beta-cell function from fasting plasma glucose and insulin concentrations in man. Diabetologia. 1985; 28: 412–419.
19. Kondo T, Kobayashi I, Murakami M. Effect of exercise on circulating adipokine levels in obese young women. Endocr J. 2006; 53: 189-195.
20. Piri M, Akbari A, Matin Homaei H. The Effects of Aerobic Exercise on Plasma Levels of Adiponectin and Insulin Resistance Index in Males with Down & #039’s Syndrome:"A Pilot study". Qom Univ Med Sci J. 1394; 9 (1):14-21.
21. Kraemer RR, Castracane D. Exercise and humoral mediators of peripheral energy balance: Ghrelin and adiponect in. Exp Biol Med. 2007; 232(2): 184-194.
22. Jurimae J, Purge P, Jurimae T. Adiponectin is altered after maximal exercise in highly trained male rowers. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2005; 93(4): 502-505.
23. Kraniou GN, Cameron-Smith D, Hargreaves M. Acute exercise and GLUT4 expression in human skeletal muscle: Influence of exercise intensity. J Appl Physiol. 2006; 101(3): 934-937.
24. Schäffler A, Buechler C. CTRP family: linking immunity to metabolism. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 23: 194–204.
25. Haghshenas R, Ravasi A.A, Kordi M.R, Hedayati M, Shabkhiz F, Shariatzadeh M. The Effect of a 12 -Week Endurance Training on IL-6, IL-10 and Nesfatin -1 Plasma Level of Obese Male Rats. Sports Sci. 1392; 5(4): 109-122.
26. Suh S.H, Paik I.Y, Jacobs K. Regulation of blood glucose homeostasis during prolonged. Mol Cells. 2007; 23: 272-279.
27. Goodwin ML. Blood glucose regulation during prolonged, submaximal, continuous exercise: a guide for clinicians. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010; 4(3): 694-705.
28. Holten MK, Zacho M, Gaster M, Juel C, Wojtaszewski JF, Dela F. Strength training increases insulin-mediated glucose uptake,GLUT4 content, and insulin signaling in skeletal muscle in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes. 2004; 53(2): 294-305.
29. Amouzad Mahdirejei H, Fadaei S, Abadei R, Abbaspour saeid A, Eshaghei Gorji N, Rahmani Kafshgari H, Ebrahim Pour M, Bagheri Khalili H, Hajeizad F, Khayeri M. Effects of An Eight-Week Resistance Training on Plasma Vaspin Concentrations, Metabolic Parameters Levels and Physical Fitness in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Cell J. 2014; 16(3): 367-374.
30. Brooks N, Layne EJ, Gordon LP, Roubenoff R, Nelson EM, Castaneda Sceppa C. Strength training improves muscle quality and insulin sensitivity in Hispanic older adults with type 2 diabetes. Int J Med Sci. 2007; 4: 19-27.
31. Fazeli H, Rajabi H, AtarZade Hosseini S.R, Khodadadi H. The effect of a period of intense periodic exercises on serum apelin levels and insulin resistance index in overweight women. J Sport Physiol & Physic Act. 1392; 6(2): 911-920.
32. Azimi Dokht SMA, Mogharnasi M, Kargar Shorki MH, Zare Zadeh Mehrizi AA. The effect of 8 weeks interval training on insulin resistance and lipid profiles in type 2 diabetic men treated with metformin. J Sports Biosci. 1394; 7(3): 461-476.
33. Hosseinian M, Banitalebi E, Amirhosseini S. Effect of 12 Weeks of Intensive Interval and Combined Training on Apolipoprotein A and B, Visfatin and Insulin Resistance in Overweight Middle-Aged Women with Type 2 Diabetes. Horizon Med Sci. 1395; 22 (3): 237-245.
34. Kodama S, Miao S, Yamada N, Sone H. Exercise training for ameliorating cardiovascular risk factorsfocusing on exercise intensity and amount. Int J Sport Health Sci. 2006; 4: 325-338.
35. Cuff DJ, Meneilly GS, Martin A, Ignaszewski A, Tildesley HD, Frohlich JJ. Effective exercise modality to reduce insulin resistance in women with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2003; 26(11): 2977-2982.
36. Perseghin G, Price TB, Petersen KF, Roden M, Cline GW, Gerow K, et al. Increased glucose transport phosphorylation and muscle glycogen synthesis after exercise training in insulin-resistant subjects. N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1357-1362.
37. Kelly M, Gauthier MS, Saha AK, Ruderman NB. Activation of AMP-activated protein kinase by interleukin-6 in rat skeletal muscle: association with changes in cAMP, energy state, and endogenous fuel mobilization. Diabetes. 2009; 58: 1953-1960.
38. Shaw K, Gennat HC, O'Rourke P, Del Mar C. Exercise for overweight or obesity. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; 18(4): CD003817.
39. Wu T, Gao X, Chen M. Long‐term effectiveness of diet‐plus‐exercise interventions vs. diet‐only interventions for weight loss: a meta‐analysis. Obes Rev. 2009; 10: 313-323.
40. Boutcher S. High-intensity intermittent exercise and fat loss. J Obes. 2011; 2011: 2-10.